Read moreShow less
Lie comfortably with Easygrow breastfeeding and co-sleeping mattress while breastfeeding. Fold up the edge when you are done, so you prevent the child from slipping next to you. Move the baby to its own bed without waking up due to drafts in the room, a cold bed and new smells.
With Easygrow breastfeeding and co-sleeping mattress, the baby can lie in the same safe and familiar environment all night. Sleep is not disturbed if the baby is moved back to its own bed after breastfeeding and the mattress provides good protection when the child is lying between the parents. When breastfeeding, fold one edge down and you get the baby close to you. When you are done, fold the edge up again and the baby lies safely and well.
The mattress has a water-repellent bottom that prevents spills in the bed when breastfeeding, gulping or when leaking diapers. Prevents the child from slipping up to the parents during co-sleeping. Infants poorly regulate their own temperature in the beginning, we recommend that the child has his own light duvet adapted to the child's age and size, or a suitable night bag. Feel free to use the pram cushion or a health blanket, depending on the temperature in the bedroom.
- The edges of the mattress can prevent you from turning over the baby at night
- An "prepared bed environment" (mites and bacteria) in the parent's bed can often be enough for children who are predisposed to asthma or allergies to have a rash. The breastfeeding mattress gives the child its own bed environment even in bed with the parents
- Easy to take on a trip
- Can of course be used as much for bottle feeding as for breastfeeding. The advantage is that the child can lie in the middle and the father can also participate and become confident and familiar with the newborn.
- The bottom is water-repellent which makes it safe for the child. The bottom will thus be less water-repellent with more washing.
- Dimensions: 39 x 67 x 14
What is a safe place to sleep for your child?
It is important if you want to sleep together that you create a safe sleeping place for the child:
The bed should have a firm and wide mattress
The child should have their own, light duvet
The child should not be too hot
"Safe sleeping environment for the infant (PDF)" is a brochure that gives advice on how infants can sleep safely and well both in their own bed and with their parents (co-sleeping).
- Open the buttons before washing
- Remove the fiberboard
- Rinse the fiberboard under the tap in warm water and soap if necessary
- Wash the cover at 60 ° C and spin, not rinse aid.
- It is often hung up by the bottom, as there is no air between the layers and it dries faster.
- Stretch the bottom when wet
- Install the fiberboard when the nursing mattress is completely dry.